Skip to main content
The indicator light is breathing in red and the camera can't connect to my wireless router, how to fix it?
- Please check if the input Wi-Fi password is correct.
- iPhone or iPad users please check if iBabyCare App has been granted location permission, Please make sure that Precise Location is enabled.
- Please check that the installed Wi-Fi name matches the Wi-Fi connected to your phone.
- Please ensure that there are no non-English characters or special characters in the Wi-Fi name and password.
- Some iBaby devices only support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, please make sure you have selected the correct Wi-Fi.
- If your Wi-Fi has a password, please use the WPA/WPA2 protocol, iBaby devices do not support the WPE protocol.
- Please try to turn off the firewall of the router.