Follow the steps below to reset and install your iBaby.
Remember to save any and all media before "deleting" your monitor.
Please check to see that your device has updated to the latest iOS version.
To find the iOS version installed on your device, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Open the iBaby Care app
- Tap Menu (top left corner) > Settings > Delete (SN or monitor name)
- Log Out and Close the iBaby Care app
- Reboot your iBaby monitor -unplug the power adapter and any other cables that may be connected
- Plug the iBaby monitor back into the power adapter
- Wait at least 60 seconds. A jingle will sound depending on the model.
- Press & hold down the reset button for about a minute or until you hear the "second" jingle. Once you hear the jingle you can let go of the button
- Connect your phone to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network
- Plug in the power adapter- wait until you hear the jingle.
- Connect the monitor to your phone with an OEM Apple cable.
- Share Wi-Fi Settings? - Tap Allow
- iBaby Care Communicate with this device - Tap Allow
The iBaby Care app will Open on its own
Follow the Set Up Instructions
- Log In to your iBaby Care account
- Select your model (product)
- Tap Next (Instructions screen)
- You will then see the progress loading bar, once connected you will be prompted to unplug the USB cable and place your monitor on its base
iBaby monitors cannot connect to Wi-Fi networks that have a portal page (also called a landing or login page) where the user must accept terms and conditions and/or enter login credentials or payment information. This type of Wi-Fi is commonly found in hotels and other public places.